Order a marriage or civil partnership certificate
To order a marriage certificate (including copies or historic certificates) you will need to provide the following:
- full name and surname of the couple at the time of marriage
- date of marriage (or year)
- place of marriage.
There are three delivery options:
- second class post within 15 working days at £11.00 per certificate
- priority first class within 24 hours (Monday to Friday, excludes public holidays) at £35.00 per certificate
- collection from Isle of Wight Register Office, Seaclose Offices, Fairlee Road, Newport, PO30 2QS.
Delivery is by second class post within 15 working days at £11.00 per certificate.
Payment is via debit or credit card.