Large Scale Events
The Isle of Wight County Council Act requires organisers of events to give at least four months notice of the event if more than 5,000 people will be attending.
Notice of an event must be given in writing to the Licensing Department and should be accompanied by:
- purpose of the intended event e.g. music festival
- day(s) on which the event will be held
- duration of event
- time(s) event will take place
- location and limits of the site
- maximum number of people attending
- copy of an event safety plan or operating schedule
- plan of the site.
How to apply
Let us know of a large scale event by using the notification of proposed assembly form.
No fee is payable.
Use our guidance if you need more information.