Edward Edwards Community Library Niton
Welcome to the Edward Edwards Community Library web page
The community library provides a welcoming space to relax in the heart of Niton. The library is community-run and staffed entirely by volunteers.
See our library opening hours (PDF, 255KB, 1 page).
What we offer
- Free internet access and Wi-Fi
- Talking books on CD and cassette*
- Large print books
- Computer facilities
- Free online language courses
- Free access to Find My Past family history website
- Online reference resources
- Word processing
- Scanning facilities
- B&W photocopying and printing service*
- Local Studies collection
- Children’s area
*Charges apply for these services.
View our fees and charges list.
Some of the information on this page links back to our council website (iow.gov.uk)